Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pink Saturday ~ Pink Everywhere!

Last weekend I went on an antique inventory hunt. I was on a mission. I only had a few hours (Dear Hubs was on baby duty for the afternoon) to find the best of the best for my Bella Rosa and Pink Saturday followers.

It just so happened I found a bunch of pink things! (My eye zooms right in on them.) They were everywhere! I was in Bella Rosa heaven.

Thank you, this has SOLD!

Pink silk, French hanky! OOOOh oui oui! It was screaming: Take. Me. Home!

Really, it was. I heard it.


Yards of pink lace from PARK AVENUE in New York! Wowie!


Thank you, this has SOLD!

I'll bet we'd feel like Marilyn Monroe if we wore this ...
so vintage HOLLYWOOD GLAM!




The colors of this fan are fabulous! And it's old! And delicate! I loved it.


Thank you, this has SOLD!
This was too sweet and I couldn't put it down. Handmade and adorable.



This tall, antique teacher's card is marked 1905. That makes it 104 years old! Inside on the second piece (which is totally pink) are "GEMS OF THOUGHTS" from teachers of the time!



This putz house had just enough pink to get on my "must have it now" list!



And pink lustre makes me yelp out for joy. I bought four of these and I'm keeping one for myself. It's tough letting this stuff go! Believe me!



The roses in this old gift book are GORGEOUS!
Of course they're GORGEOUS....They're PINK !



Cute after dinner cup and saucer with a sweetie pink rose...

And a lovely pitcher with what else? PINK ROSES!

It was a fun afternoon, I must say. Hope you enjoyed the pinks. They were everywhere. And I brought them here for you to enjoy for PINK SATURDAY!

For more pinks to enjoy ...visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound./

There's more pink to be found!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Everything is stunning...and I am in love with the pearl necklace!


~ Gabriela ~

Gee said...

So many beautiful pink stuff. Love them so much especially the card with the kittens on it. Thanks for sharing and happy pink saturday.

Bunny said...

You lucky girl love all your pinks they are sure treasures. Happy PS

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Very nice pinks, Jillian! Happy Pink Saturday to you.

Blessings,
Sandi

Mary Bergfeld said...

You've chosen such beautiful pinks to share with us today. Your photos are just lovely. I hope you are enjoying the day.

Marina Capano said...

HI!Happy Pink Saturday!


Everything is stunning

Lisa said...

Super awesome pinks!!
Hugs, Lisa

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Jillian; How lucky can you get;;; all that beautiful Pinkness. I am loving them all, the tea cups have my heart,,, because I collect them... Happy Pink Saturday;

Hugs;
Alaura

♥Mimi♥ said...

I hate to be a broken record, but it's cold and gloomy here today and it rained all day yesterday! Hoping that I can get outside a bit to check out my gardens☺ Pink Saturday is bringing a little much needed and very welcome color into my home today. Thanks so much for participating. It's always so nice to visit your blog and see what's going on.

All of your goodies would have been screaming at me☺

Hope your weekend is filled with sunshine and everyone you l♥ve. I'm hoping mine will be dry☺

Natasha Burns said...

oh what wonderful pink shabby goodies you found! loving the pinkness!!!

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Jillian! I love the crochet doilies and sachet!.. But (5th photo down) you mentioned "putz house"??? I have never heard this term before! I have several houses very much like this, that were my grandmother's, that I set out every Christmas. Is this what they are called?? I would love if you could tell me more! Happy Pink Saturday and hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend! ~tina

MJ said...

Oh my word ... that pink sleep mask is a very cool find!!! Lucky you!! :-)

Marina Capano said...

Hi! Happy belated Pink Saturday!


Everything is stunning, so pink!
xoxo

Winchester Manor said...

Hi Jillian!

GORGEOUS! Love the vintage lace and the eye mask is fabulous! Hope your week is off to a great start!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jillian,
Wow what a wonderful blog you have here! And I've been perusing your lovely shop goodies to, lots of yummies there too-

I love that pink hanky from France. Do you think it was purchased by a soldier for a loved one back home? I always daydream about stuff like that, lol, and then I can't seem to figure out why my chores aren't done...

Laura