Monday, November 29, 2010

Merry Holidays?

Could it be that time of year already?

Time to get out the Christmas decor.

Time to turn the house from autumn festive into Winter Wonderland!

My old tradition used to be (before Bebe): tree decorating on Black Friday. Now, not so much. I'm still not able to put out the vintage glass ornaments, except on the highest branches so I'm not as excited as I used to be. In due time.

I did get in the mood last week when my Mother (Ms. Daisy) and I went to the auction for our annual Thanksgiving Eve tradition.



I brought home a couple of these little guys for the shop. Not old but festive! I just now noticed his little sign however.

MERRY HOLIDAYS??????

What is up with that? If I get time I may make a new sign.... which reads MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Can I get an Amen?

I'll be back for Second Chance Tuesday tomorrow. I'm still trying to catch up from Pink Saturday...


5 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Amen, Merry Christmas!!!

He's cute though :)

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Oh yes, please do make another sign for your little snowman! Merry Chirstmas, by all means!



Love,
Ms.Daisymau

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

I just saw that 'merry Holidays' thing for the first time today. Holiday does mean Holy Day - (don't think they know that) - but I'm with you and I'll give you a hearty 'Amen'.

Lisa said...

He is CUTE!! The sign is odd though ;)
Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

这将是一个很好的网页,也许你就在做一个采访,你是如何创建它感兴趣吗?如果是的话给我发电子邮件!