Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vintage Christmas Ornaments

Like a little squirrel getting ready for winter... I'm stocking up on inventory for the holiday shopping season.... just finished listing and I'm excited about finding more VINTAGE over the next few weeks! Ho Ho Ho!

These little red ornaments are from my own personal stash. I tend to decorate with pinks and pastels so I've decided to pass these on. Each one is uniquely different!

Sweet little chirping birdies on a wire... wrap around your tree branch for some fun.


Shelf elves! Perch one on your mantle this year for a little whimsy.

Yummy in pink with glitter and pearly sheen!



The really old pieces are hard to find. I have a grouping of four available.

A tree full of these reminds me of the Nutcracker... a sugar plum fairy tree!

It is amazing they survive the years because they are so delicate.

Just listed last night... plus more! Old pointe shoes, sapphire earrings, sterling G Clef earrings, Victorian die cuts and sentiments, 3D postcards PLUS the FRENCH prints I was hinting about last week!
















All in the Bella Rosa store.

Next post.... Dear Bebe and I were invited to brunch with Dear friends...

4 comments:

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

My Nana used to decorate her "kids" tree with those little elves (kind of scared me back then:) Those glass ornaments are so lovely and Im loving those point shoes too.

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
You have listed some lovely items for your holiday sales days. Love the old, glass ornaments!


Love,
Ms.Daisymau

MJ said...

I have to look and look away! I love vintage Xmas ornaments! I have a whole stash of them downstairs just waiting to be made into a vintage ornament wreath! I don't think I'll get there this year...

j said...

Oooooh, I love love love the vintage Christmas items!