Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Second Chance Tuesday #9 ~ Dreaming of a Pink Christmas


Welcome to Second Chance Tuesday where we take a second look at either a blog post we really liked or items from our shops.... or whatever you may decide needs a second chance.

Today I'm dreaming of a pink Christmas! These items are from my
Bella Rosa Antiques shop:



After I listed these pink/silver/ivory ornaments I thought (ut oh maybe I'd like to keep these!) But I gathered up my will power and did the right thing! (They have just been marked down just for Second Chance Tuesday!)


While these candle clips are not pink.... they are the right mix for a vintage pink tree.

Vintage pink Christmas corsage. It has lots of pink sparkle!

These little houses are fun...this one is definitely PINK! Note the blue tree...


Pretty in pink glass bird ornament.... really like this one....




A bit of a holiday bauble, maybe from a corsage or wreath .... I've turned it into an ornament.

And this last pink rose ornament is sooooo sweet, I have no idea why it is still in the shop. It has just the perfect pink iridescent sheen and glitter in the right places.

And now if you'd like to join in for Second Chance Tuesday, here is a Mr. Linky below:









PS. I know it is a little bit early but I'm going to be super busy this week going to see Michael Buble (yay!), attending an auction and having Thanksgiving.... SO I am also linking up with Beverly's Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound. (Her linky will be up on Friday.)

14 comments:

Connie said...

My Christmases will be pink from now on, sweetpea. Jack will want the tree up in a couple of weeks, which means we turn the living room topsy turvy! Yikes.....
Smooches for BeBe,
Connie

dana said...

I love your Christmas Pinks, Jillian!!! I just picked up a sweet PINK Christmas corsage at an antique mall the other day. I have several I've collected over the years...I put them on my tree that has vintage glass ornaments, glass bead garlands and very special hand made ornies from my mom and kids when they were little.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Pink Saturday!!

L, Dana

Unknown said...

Hi Jillian: I am linking up and I'll post about it on my blog :)
Thanks for doing this.
All of your Christmas pinks are gorgeous!

Happy Thanksgiving and Pink Saturday to you!
Roselle

MJ said...

What lovely Xmas ornaments! I especially like the pink rose!

I'm still pondering whether K & N are mature enough to include some glass ornaments on the Xmas tree for the 1st time this year! Usually I only permit non-breakable kinds but the real question is whether they will persist in re-organizing the decorations daily!

Joyce @ Quilted Nest said...

I can't believe these treasures you picked out are still available. So pretty!

Ms.Daisy said...

LOVE all those pinks. I think my favorite is the pink, sparkly rose!



Love,
Ms.Daisymau

gail said...

Hi Jillian-Happy Thanksgiving, my friend and thank you for all your sweet comments. Sorry I missed your 2nd chance party this week, but I am ready to rejoin civilization, I think.
Michael Buble--you lucky duck...love him!
A blessed holiday to you and your family,
gail

Leo said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Thep ink ornaments are gorgeous. I love them!!

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Pretty pink ornaments! I just found your lovely blog and can't wait to look around. I'll be add your party to my list. As your newest follower, I'd be delighted if you came followed me back!
www.beatricebanks.blogspot.com
Happy PS!

Marie Arden said...

I love all those ornaments. I look for them at flea markets and shops but have not found many.Pink is the best for the holidays.
I always have a very pink holiday.
Marie Arden Pink Living

Donnie said...

Everything is so lovely especially the last Victorian ornament. Happy Pink Saturday.

stefanie said...

oh, sooooo many gorgeous pinks!!!

Nancy said...

Jillian, you always have such beautiful treasures. Love them all. Hope your week was wonderful (Michael Buble, yay!) and wishing you another this week. (Still visiting PS posts.)

Lori Lynn said...

I have that exact pink rose ornament. Love it!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* LORI LYNN *

PS: I'm having a Holiday giveaway!!
http://lorilynnscottage.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-happiness-giveaway.html