Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whispers of White (Wednesday)

Even though our digital world takes beautiful pictures in today's technology...



I can't help but love old black and white pictures.



Something about vintage white clock faces and crisp seashells too...


Pretty vintage roses would't pop off their backgrounds... if they weren't white




The panes of the window framed in perfect old white woodwork




And the ultimate white... vintage wedding cake toppers!


Today I'm joining White Wednesday over on Faded Charm.





3 comments:

Kathleen Ellis said...

Hi Jillian!
Love those pieces with the roses...soooo pretty! You have such beautiful things you've found...I love to drool over them! LOL!
Have a beautiful day~
;-D Kathleen

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
I am a big fan of white...just about anything white. The old farm window frame painted a faded white is lovely.


Love,
Ms.Daisymau

Joyce @ Quilted Nest said...

I love that window photo too! Great eye...