Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Second Chance Tuesday #6 : Special Election Day Edition


Welcome to Second Chance Tuesday where I highlight things that deserve a another look. If you'd like to join me you may add your name and blog to the linky at the bottom. I like to show things from my shop, Bella Rosa Antiques, but you may share a blog post you really liked again or maybe there is something else deserving of this day.

In honor of Election day here in the United States of America, I am highlighting items from my patriotic category.
Think the bold and the brave with these vintage postcards...

A vintage photograph album...makes a nice piece for scrapping now!
Very cool book!
This sign is one of my favorites... the only one I've come across like it.
Vintage crepe paper streamers to celebrate your victory party...
Thank you for giving them a second chance!

You may join in with Mr. Linky below:








3 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
You've displayed some very nice patriotic items on today's blog post!



Love,
Ms.Daisymau

Joyce @ Quilted Nest said...

How do I do this? Do a whole post of 2nd chance stuff on my blog and then Mr. Linky will just post to that post? I'm a little slow...

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
I'm in the same spot as Joyce...I've never done this before - how do I relink to something from several months ago?



Mau