Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Second Chance Tuesday #10 - Haul Out the Holly!

Welcome to Second Chance Tuesday! I can't believe I've been doing this for ten weeks already. Time flies by so fast! Christmas will be here before we know it. So without further ado I am highlighting some festive items from my shop that deserve a SECOND CHANCE.



Three vintage Christmas postcards from the early 1900's all with a holly theme. These are great to tuck in here or there with your fresh greenery.


This brooch just says "Holiday sweater" or "White coat lapel"!


I think there is one of these silver bottle brush wreaths left. Small, they make a great little extra for your vignette...or even an ornament if you have a big tree!


Silver sparkle garlands are thinning out but I do have a few to choose from in time for this year.
And this little brush is so cute. It was never used, still in its original gift box (Christmas themed!) I've decided it is either a personal lint brush or a brush to get rid of all those pesky tree needles!

Hope your Thanksgiving was relaxing and fun. Thank you for taking a second look with me today!

If you'd like to take part with something that you think deserves a second chance, here is a Mr. Linky:





3 comments:

Lisa said...

What fun stuff! Have I really missed that many weeks! OH MY! I am glad to be back some though! Have a great week!
Hugs, Lisa

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Your second chance items look great - love the little brush! So cute! I hope someone can use my idea for butterfly package ties, too!

Love,
Ms.Daisymau

roseroomnz.com said...

Lovely goodies, wish I could muster some Christmas spirit, it's still in hiding:) Rachaelxo