Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving: The Who, What, When, Where, How and Why

 
WHEN we head in to the dining room
this year on Thanksgiving... let's
take a moment to reflect on the WHY.
 
Why are we eating all of this turkey
and stuffing?  To celebrate the Indians
and the Pilgrims getting along?
 
Well how about ....to not only be
thankful for the WHAT but to be
thankful for the WHO.
 
The Pilgrims, even in their midst
of  hard times, and they had their
share of very hard times, were thankful to
the one who created them.
 
HOW thankful I am for
the family God has given me,
for the freedom to go to church...
and the people who stand by me in
friendship. And speaking of
relationships, I'm also thankful
for all those who have supported
my blog,  my shop, and my posts.
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
WHEREever you are in life:
"ENJOY THE DAY!"
 
 

2 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jillian & Family! Great vintage postcard & post today. Enjoy your Family time....

Wanda

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Well said! Many blessings to you and yours around your Thanksgiving table today!