Friday, January 13, 2012

Getting Pink For My Winter Blues

It is super cold here in Bella Rosa land...and my dining room redo is still "un-done" but a little pink always cheers me up.

 How about some pink roses to chase away your winter blues 
I take pictures of the flowers hubby gives to me so I can enjoy them at times like these!
Vintage goodies....ahhhhhh! 
I've been thinking about my favorite fleamarket and counting down the days
Until it opens again! April can't come soon enough.
 I would have never thought of having a pink striped couch but somehow it works perfect in this room! I just love it and think this is the pefect beach house. (I actually have no idea where this is as I found this photo in my computer!)
And I've been putting away the Christmas ornaments and think "bye bye" decorations but realize there are only 10 months until we get them all out again!

Hope you are keeping your winter blues away...and if you are living in a zone that has sun and summer right now let me just say "Send some my way, please!"


Happy Pink Saturday.... check out the rest of my pinkie friends, here.

If you'd like to see my latest listings check them out, here. I've got several antique Valentines to cheer you...

For my next post...the dining room furniture should be all back together again so I'm taking the "AFTER" pictures! Can't wait. Stop back early in the week to see the reveal!

9 comments:

Maison Mutt said...

I remember so many times, as a child, my mom saying she wished she had a room just to roll the Christmas tree & decorations into. I eventually understood exactly what she meant. Oh my 10 months! Can't wait to see the big reveal. HPS!
Wags, Niki

Gypsea Nurse said...

Bella~ I am living in that sun zone.. but we too are a little chilly... I have sooo many of my Christmas Ornaments.. I am ready to list tons on etsy.. bc I have become ..ummm.. what they say.. addicted???? to buying them....Alas... I love the pink couch..and when I get some good rays... I will send them your way..
Smiles!
Cricket

Katherines Corner said...

Very pretty! I always enjoy my visits to your lovely blog. Happy Pink Saturday! Hugs. P.S. I hope you will stop by and say hello and enter my Pink Poodle giveaway :-)

LV said...

Very pretty pinks to take away your winter blues.

thistlewoodfarm said...

I love this post! It is very cold here today, but this post definitely takes away my winter blues! I love the detail on those ornaments!

Leah H. said...

Beautiful pink:)


Visiting for Pink Saturday! Here's my share-hope you can stop by:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/pink-elephant.html

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday.

My PINK is here. Please come and see.

Holly said...

Hi Jillian~ A fellow shopper - definitely one of my top favorite things to do!! Love our pictures. I went thrift store shopping today too - always a treat!
Happy Pink Saturday

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Love your pinks, Jill! So cheerful in this dreary month of January. Like you, I have been dreaming of my upcoming flea market trips, and flipping through my old Flea Market Style magazines! Thank you so much for your note regarding the pearl bracelet - sad it broke, but so appreciative of the lovely pearls to use in my creations :-)