Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Budding Photographer

During the holidays we were having fun.
Decorating, baking, laughing.

 I even let Dear Bebe try out my pocket camera.

 Should I have been surprised when the shots turned out like this?

Or this?

OR maybe this lovely portrait of moi.
I can't believe I even put this one on the internet.



But this one she actually did pretty well with.

It is so different with the digital age.
We don't have to worry about "wasting film" like we did back in the day.

And she really enjoyed it.
Who knows? I may have a budding photographer in the making.

I love my little Sweetpea.

And I'm so thankful for everyday I get to be her Mommy.

3 comments:

My name is Riet said...

She is gorgeous. And your jeans loke really good :)))

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

She is so adorable.... it's good that she's getting to practice taking pictures early on.
Hugs~~~ Daphne

~CC Catherine said...

awe Jillian, how fun! I bought our grandson, 4, a BIG KID Camera by Fisher Price ( I think it was FP) last year for Christmas. HE LOVES IT. And we have a point and shoot camera here at the home that my husband uses...and I can immediately print out the pic on a Kodak Photo printer... So, now when he comes over, we play PHOTOGRAPHY...and then I let him immediately print out his work and we write down on the paper what he took a pic of. It is something we can enjoy together, and I make it a learning experience for him. This year we bought him a little inexpensive movie camera, and he's ACTUALLY learned how to use it... We thought it would be good for him to learn how to love all types of hobbies at a young age.

;)