Friday, October 30, 2009

Pink Saturday - Perfectly Pink

The following items are from my recent vintage finds... most are listed already on the website but some haven't made it yet.

They all have one thing in common: they share my favorite shade of pink. The cotton candy light pink, the perfect of all pinks in my pinky opinion, of course.

This dispenser is a great "go along" for the LuRay Pastels dinnerware I collect. Caught my eye, had to have it. If it doesn't sell, I get to keep it. See how this works out?

The pretty pale pink rose ....perfect!


This antique Jack Rose perfume set is amazing. The pink bath crystals are still a .... can you guess.... a PERFECT PINK!


A ruffled, foofy, girly girl doily. Trimmed in a pink, too! And I not only found one, but two! Double pink bonus.


(Thank you, these have SOLD)
Now I know these are not real... but they make me hungry just the same. I think pink icing is a perfect idea!

For more celebrations of the perfect pinks (whatever shade it may be) pop on over to Beverly's blog at How Sweet the Sound.

13 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Jilian,
I love your Pink Saturday post. Just precious. Thank you for sharing this beautiful day. I love the doilies. They are my weakness, it seems everytime I go to the Thrift Store I find one or two more that I can't live without. I love the little touch of pink on this one you are sharing. Just beautiful.

Have a Happy Halloween. Country hugs and love, Sherry

Regina said...

Beautiful pink post.
Happy Pink Saturday Jillian.
Enjoy the weekend.

Shabbychicdiva said...

Very pretty! Happy Pink Saturday! Those cupcakes are so cute!!

Char said...

Many times when I find something I think I could sell, once I get it home, I can't let it go. You found some great finds and pink icing is the perfect word, Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Halloween too, Char

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love the pinks you've found to share with us today. I hope you are having a wonderful Pink Saturday.

Claudia said...

Beautiful pinks, Jillian! Love the doily and the teacup makes my heart sing! Happy Pink Saturday!

GwendolynKay said...

Everything is quite lovely! Happy Pink Saturday!
Gwen

Lisa said...

Oh you found super pinks!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Halloween!
Hugs, Lisa

Beverly said...

Ooh, I love that cup. It is gorgeous!

Happy Pink Saturday, Jillian.

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

wow.. that is pretty cup! love it.. and what I love most is your perfume set.. awesome! I've been looking for one too! Happy PS!

Unknown said...

Pretty Pinks!!!
Happy Pink Saturday!!!

Anonymous said...

YOu found lots of pretty pink treasures! Thanks for sharing them. And you're right, those cupcakes makes you crave for one right now LOL

Mizpah,
Li

Anonymous said...

Ah, so pretty. I especially love the pink-trimmed doily(s) and the Jack Rose bath set. Wow, gorgeous finds!