Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Latest Listings: French Books, Mother of Pearl Caligraphy Pen, Roses on Porcelain, Vintage Collar Pin, Christmas Hankies, Ephemera for Christmas

Here are just a few of my latest finds... I had a ball the other day pouring over things at an antique mall near our area.

See what I couldn't leave without:


Rhinestone horsehoe pin.... for a little vintage good luck!


French play book...


Pretty in pink ruffled doily...

(Thank you, this has SOLD)
Gorgeous Mother of Pearl writing pen from the late 1800's... with the red velvet case!

(Thank you, these have SOLD!)

I love the stripes in the Christmas postcard...


A little romance for your vanity...



Pinky dispenser for that retro vintage kitchen.... goes great with my LuRay dinnerware!

(Thank you, these have SOLD)
A little pair of shabby cupcake salt and pepper shakers. They look yummy to me!


French dictionary for when you just NEED TO KNOW...







(Thank you, this has SOLD)

Sassy collar pin....


(Thank you, this has SOLD)

Catherine Klein roses postcard...post marked 1908.


Little cute Christmas hanky...



Sweet small (child size?) cup and saucer set...

All in my just listed category on the website here.



2 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Jillian; OH wow, you have found some very lovely things..

love them all.... the collier pin is so pretty, my favorite...

Hugs;
Alaura

Lorraine said...

Very lovely items, so gorgeous..it's inspiring to me, so instead of spending money that I don't have, i'll visit your stuff (stuff is my favourite word) just in case you think it's a 'junk' word, it isn't :) Anything old and especially Christmas makes my heart beat faster :)