Saturday, October 3, 2009

Eye Popping Pink

Welcome Pink Saturday readers! I hope you like my array of "eye popping pink" for you. I of course, bought these items for the site because my eye just goes right to this color.


I just started finding these Christmas corsages. Better in pink, yes?


Thank you, these have SOLD!
The glitter houses are back! Just in time to start buying for Christmas.
And of course, there's a PINK one!


The sweetest soft pastel tones (pink rosy cheeks) in these victorian child prints. The one on the right has a signature in pencil with a date pf 1876.


This is my favorite piece this week. So hard to find these aurora borealis style crystal necklaces (and three strands, too!) but I did... it is lovely.

And I think I am the luckiest girl! Dear Hubs bought this book for me because it was pink! But it is not just any pink book, it is a vintage 1958 copy of Beverly Cleary's The Luckiest Girl. Neat! Think I'm going to go start reading it...

For more pink fun...check out Beverly's blog at How Sweet the Sound. Stop by and visit a blog you've never seen before... I'm off to go visit Beverly's long list of pinky fans!



21 comments:

My name is Riet said...

What a lovely pink post. So cute, Happy pink Saturday

Vintage To Chic said...

It is so hard tobelieve we are so close to Christmas, Hope you have a wonderful pink week,
Judy

Bunny said...

Beautiful pinks today, love that necklace it is gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday.

LV said...

I really like all your pink finds. You have such a nice variety of things you will enjoy.

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

Happy Pink Saturday. I love the necklace. Very vintage chic.
Sam

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

HApPy PiNk SaTuRdAy!

Those sparkly Christmas houses remind me of my Aunt Nena and the white and silver Christmas trees :)

Hugs,
Marsha

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love the beautiful pinks you've chosen to share with us today. I hope you are having a great day.

Mary said...

I love the pinks you have shared today. The necklace is gorgeous!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Mary :)

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

OH MY....that pink necklace??? How yummy is that? My daughter used to read Beverly Cleary....but I don't remember this book....oh how she'd have loved it...PINK! :-)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Spencer

Nancy said...

All so pretty, but I love the book best! Happy Pink Saturday!

Suzie Button said...

Beautiful pinks! I Love, love, Love your necklace! Happy PS! Suzie

Blasé said...

Pink is my third favorite Color...but don't tell anyone!

Lisa said...

Super great Pinks!! I just love them all! I have my internet back! I'm trying to catch up!
Hugs, Lisa

CC said...

Such wonderful pinks..the necklace is gorgeous...but I love them all. Happy Pinks and have a most wonderful week.

♥Mimi♥ said...

The air is cooler, the days are shorter, winter is on its way. From now until April of next year I will have to rely on Pink Saturday for my pink fix!

Thanks for participating this week and for helping my day be just a little bit more pink and sweet!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with the love of family and good friends.

Unknown said...

I love very much your pink necklaces.

Happy Pink Saturday!!!

Char said...

It's all great, pretty post this week, I can't find a favorite, I like each one, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Pretty post!
Love that pink crystal necklace.

Kimberly :)

Unknown said...

Ohh I love these pinks! Especially the necklace and the book :):)
Hugs
Amy

Regina said...

Hello Jillian. Those are lovely.

Have a nice week.

Rhonda said...

I was just doing a search on the Luckiest Girl and found the image on Bing. I've had this book since about 1962. Read and reread it over and over while growing up. I also had Run Sheep Run and haven't spotted that on the net yet.