Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shabby White Christmas Tree, Pink Bavarian Rose Porcelain, Cabochard Perfume, Rhinestones, French Souvenir Pin Keep & More!

Thank you, these have SOLD!
These are my kind of Christmas postcards...they have pink in them!


Not so ordinary rose sugar bowl. Love the ornate styling.


Notre Dame coffee table book. Excellent photos.

Thank you, this has SOLD!

Antique autograph book from 1937.

I enjoy reading the messages from friends.

Think I'll do a blog post on that soon.

Thank you, this has SOLD!

Adorable planter or vase...love the pastel colors.


I've decided to call these "citrus" earrings. The color is so different!


If you're a cat person you'll appreciate kitty figurines.

They're harder to find...most of the time you see dogs.



Pretty pink petite roses on this porcelain creamer...marked Bavaria.


Thank you, this has SOLD!
Now this is interesting...and please tell me if I am wrong. It looks like a hanky holder but yet there isn't a pocket to be found on the inside. I think it would make an excellent pin keeper. It is satin, soft and puffy....open it up and there aren't any pockets. Could it be for lingerie? Stockings? Pins? Jewelry? Who cares? It's a souvenir of France!


This is so sweet. Love the velvet bow. I just read the history on this perfume.

Madame Gres was quite an interesting lady!

She wore a light grey velvet bow...which is how the bottle came to be.

I just don't think this one is that old, although this perfume was launched in 1959.

Gosh this one was hard to list. It is adorable!

Hope you enjoyed a peek a this weeks listings!

All available now on the website...under our JUST LISTED category.




3 comments:

The French Bear said...

Beautiful items!!!!! Love the postcards!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Cynthia K. said...

Jillian~~Such lovely offerings you always have. I think my favorite is the sweet little pastel couple--so very old-fashioned and quaint!

Blessings....Cynthia K.

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

i DO love those old autograph books, lovely finds!
alicia