Monday, September 7, 2009

How Can It Be Work When It's So Much Fun?

Our Labor Day weekend hunt was not only fun, but it turned out to be a success! And yes, the "we" means Dear Hubs helped in the search. He actually thinks it is fun, too.

Here is a sneak peek at just some of the vintage goodies we found:




Thank you, these have SOLD!

Christmas postcards with tons of pink.


Thank you, these have SOLD!


Souvenir town views of Los Angeles. Super vintage scenes ...
how much it has probably changed.


A chunky bracelet...

Cute cute cute little pink flowerpot.
Czechoslovakian glass cameo style pin. It is fabulous!


I loved the look of the old autograph book. . . one of the earliest entries is dated 1880!


Sweet fawn figurine with PINK!



And even sweeter, these little pink baby booties trimmed in white fur.


Loved this white Christmas tree the moment I saw it! The pink feather tree ornaments were already there! PERRRRRRFECT!

A little pink rose vase or holder...


Dress it up with rhinestones!



Pretty vintage purse sized perfume flacon....


And this pink charmer almost went straight into my Christmas box....I LOVE IT! A pretty package tie or decoration...would look aweseome in a display.
There's more but this is just a peek...stay tuned for the rest and when I have them up on the site.

Hope your Labor Day weekend was fun, too!


3 comments:

Winchester Manor said...

Lovely finds Jillian! All so pretty and I love that chunky bracelet!!

Lisa said...

OH YOU! I'm trying to get rid of stuff and you are tempting me again!
Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

Hi Jillian!! Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving such a sweet comment! I am so glad to meet a fellow redhead AND someone else that doesnt want summer to end!! YAY summer! You are gorgeous by the way :)

I just spent about an hour looking through your shop and have seen SO MANY things I WANT!! You have gorgeous goodies!!

I love your blog :)
Bunny hugs,
Amy