Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Antiques from the Beach? Pretty Pink Crystal Necklace, Occupied Japan Figurines, Unique Flower Frog, Blue Rhinestone Earrings

Believe it or not, while away at the beach for a few days with Dear Hubs and my sweet Dear Bebe, I found some great antiques! You can see about our trip on my Jillian's Pages blog.


Thank you, this has SOLD!

Look at this flower frog! Loved it ....different from the norm.

I was thrilled when I saw these two figurines. Marked "made in occupied Japan." I'm going to do a little research on them before I list.


Omigosh! I couldn't believe I found this pretty pin, handpainted in Germany. So lovely!


This picture did not turn out right...but the necklace is a winner! Vintage pink crystal 3-strand necklace. I'll be re-shooting this photo asap...




Pretty clip on earrings... love the color.


Ask anyone from my family and they'll tell you I am a purse NUT. This one is amazing! Vintage, made in Japan. I would normally have kept this one but I came across another that is newer so I'm putting that one into my collection. I'll have to take a photo of it to show you. Another box style...they're so cool!



Did I say I was a purse nut? I'm obviously also a jewelry fan too! These light blue chandelier pretties are so much lovlier in person but they're quite stunning here, too as well. Screwbacks. I couldn't believe I found these, either. I should shop for antiques near the beach more often!


There's more but this is just a sneak peek for now. The rest of the photos are on my other camera and it's time for Dear Bebe to be getting up....so time to put on my "Mommy Hat!"

2 comments:

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

What lovely loot!
LOVE that flower frog ... chippy paint and all!

xo
Jill

Nancy said...

Oh, great purse!