Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What I've Been Up to: A Whirlwind of Vintage!

Just in case you were wondering
if I've found or listed anything new lately...
 
I have...mostly listed things, 
however... in between
 Nutcracker rehearsals,
a trip to the lake,
2nd grade homework,
shop orders, laundry,
cooking, scrapbooking,
Fall decorating,
Tech Team at
my church,
Instagram,
Facebook,
 Pinterest,
and a
tornado.
Yep.
 
 
A tornado.
It was small.
Only an F1.
 
But still.
 
And I'm not sure I've fully re-covered
from the Nutcracker birthday party.
 
 
Through all of that, I've been busy loading
 as much as I can into my Etsy shops.
Everything in the collage above is done.
 
As well as everything below:
 
While I'm not that into blue I think
 this train case still has great appeal.
It is in my AntiqueRetroactive Etsy shop.



I found these two Roald Dahl books,
the author of the famous
"Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."
Turns out these books would be worth a ton
if they were first editions. Since my
copies are not, I'll see what happens
with Fantastic Mr. Fox and
also from the same era.
 
 
If you're not into Roald Dahl, then
how about some Thackeray?

 
that I listed recently.
Was thinking if it didn't sell....
I just might have to keep it!
 
I'm also digging into
my Christmas goodie stash.
 
Can I get a Yeeee haaaaah!
 
I'm sure the dust bunnies
are gathering an army
by now but 'tis the season
for sellers!
 
Stay tuned for a sneak peek
at what Santa Bella is pulling out
of her sack...
 
 
Linking to:
 
 

9 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Wow you are a busy Lady Jillian! Your new additions to Etsy are as fabulous as ever... I can't wait to see your Vintage Christmas pieces! Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Wanda

mjmaterazo said...

oh my goodness those green century old books! i just popped over to your etsy shoppe & scooped them up. yup, love them! found u over at ivy & elephants and glad that i did! xo- maryjo
https://maryjomaterazo.typepad.com

Victoria said...

Such beautiful books Jillian! I love James and the Giant Peach when I was growing up, I read it countless times. What a brilliant author Roald Dahl was. You have been a busy little bee! Glad the hurricane wasn't a big one!!!

Victoria said...

Such beautiful books Jillian! I love James and the Giant Peach when I was growing up, I read it countless times. What a brilliant author Roald Dahl was. You have been a busy little bee! Glad the hurricane wasn't a big one!!!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Wow! What a crazy time indeed! Glad you are okay! I didn't know you had the other etsy shop! Off to browse now!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You sure have been busy getting so many goodies listed in your shop. Those books are amazing, what a find! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

Kameel huise tussen spore said...

The beautiful books of Thackeray is beautiful.
Lots of blessings from South Africa

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Jill, you found some great vintage goodies. I link up to your Let's Talk Vintage each week. Now I'm asking you to return the favor. I'm part of a group of four bloggers who are starting Vintage Charm link party this Thursday October 15th at 8:00 AM. I would love for you to join at http://www.bluewillowhouse.com. Hope to see you there.

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Thank you so much for linking up to the very first Vintage Charm party. Hope to see you back here every Thursday at 8:00 AM EST!