Thursday, October 22, 2015

A New Linky Party, A Feature and New Christmas & Jewelry Listings!

Just wanted to give y'all a
shout out  today about a new link
 party called Vintage Charm.
 
It starts on Thursday mornings
at 8 am EST.
 
 
Now it just so happens I
was featured today, not once,
but twice! How cool is that?
 
So, I'm not saying it was uh,
bribery, because it wasn't!!!
 
Seriously though,
 the link party happens over four different
 blogs. If you're reading my blog
then you probably love vintage.
So, hop on over and check it out!
 
The four hostesses will be thrilled.
Three of them take part in my Tuesday
 morning Let's Talk Vintage! link party:
 
and I'm hoping
Kathleen of Charm Bracelet Diva will
join in too!
 
 
 
 
 
I have been busy listing some
of the things (above) in my shops:
 
 
Things I will be listing today:
 
Enjoy the day!
 

6 comments:

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I love that there is a new party in blog land! I was so thrilled to be featured in the first one too! I am busy listing things in my shop also....busy, busy, busy!!

Victoria said...

Ah, Christmas goodies!!! I'm already dreaming about putting our tree's up, can't wait:)

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Great gals and congrats on thedouble feature!
hugs,
Jann

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Thank you so much for the shout out!!!

My thrift store addiction said...

Jillian, thanks for the shout out and congrats on your features! Your party is appreciated and we are glad to have you join us! Hugs, Cecilia

Diana said...

Thanks for the advertising, Jill--you're a sweetheart :) Hope your week has started out well!!