Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Let's Talk Vintage #53: Haulin' Out Vintage Christmas Goodies

Welcome to Let's Talk Vintage!
 
 
This week I am sharing with you
some of the vintage Christmas
 
 
They are such fun to
photograph and arrange!
 

 These four ornaments are
marked "West Germany."
I love the fine glitter that
was used to decorate them.
 
 
This set of candles is actually
a salt and pepper shaker set.
And the tops change out to
become white with red flames.
 
Too cute!
I even have the original box.
 
 
This sweet angel S&P set spell out the word
"NOEL" and are quite collectible.
As in, demand more money.
I'm always learning about the
vintage things I find.

 
Bendable elves.
What's not to love?
 

This salt and pepper set makes me dream
of a white Christmas...



A little vintage S&P by Holt Howard...
Holly berries... Such classics!


 
These reindeer look an awful lot like Rudolph.
They weren't in my Etsy shop
too long,  they've sold already!

 
I thought this tiny nativity set was
extra special. It must have been,
it too, sold already.

I don't think these are too old but they
were too cute to pass up. Little figures for your
Christmas village vignette. Maybe a
coating of silver glitter would
give them a 2015 look?


 
these on the tree we had at home.
A nostalgic flashback!
 
 
 
This is one of my FAVORITE finds...
this matching set of glitter or as we say
here in Central PA "Putz Houses."
 
They are adorable! I won't
mind decorating with them
while I wait for them to sell.
 
__________________________
 
 
NOw, here are this week's features:

Sharon at Blue Willow House showed
 us how quickly and easily you can
transform a thrift store find.
 
 
And Joyce of Quilted Nest
pulled out all of her Fall best
and created a beautiful
 mantel display using a mixture
of vintage and handmade. 
 
Joy at A Vintage Green showed
us a lovely way to display Hydrangea
plus some of her thrifted finds.
I love the graphic treatment
she has on her photos, too!


and I think Olivia from Reinvented
Collection & Co  is a
newcomer to the group...
let's give her a big LTV welcome
by checking out her awesome
dining table transformation
 and vignette!
 
 
 
If you were featured here at
"Let's Talk Vintage!" you may
 right click to save this button
and place on your blog side roll.
 
 
Now it's your turn.
Let's Talk Vintage!

(My apologies for the missing
email alert that I always send out
for the LTV party. I'm having trouble
with my Bella Rosa email account.
I may be switching to a mail chimp

style account so stayed tuned and thank
you for your patience. You all are awesome
for coming to the party anyway!)
 

 



Linking with:
 
Pink Saturday

16 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE your vintage Christmas finds! :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jillian, thank you for the feature this week. Lovely surprise. You certainly found some sweet and cute Christmas decorations, and so very vintage.

Joanne said...

Your Christmas collections are so sweet!

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

I love love love vintage Christmas decorations. Thank you for the feature. I look forward to your party each week to see what you share from your antiquing adventures.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

All so cute!! LOVE those putz houses!!
Thanks for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

My thrift store addiction said...

Jillian, love your Christmas finds! Thank you for the party! Blessings, Cecilia

Curtains in My Tree said...


I love the vintage Christmas ornaments also and already sold a lot since I had enough for 6 trees, Now I want them back LOL

Rita C at Panoply said...

Oh Jill, I love the salt and pepper shakers, especially the candles & trees with snow. The reindeer are adorable too but I have to admit, I am a glitter phobe. I despise glitter, and my niece just last week laughed at me because I sent her a birthday card with a little glitter on it (my husband picked it out) because she knows how much I dislike it. It lingers FOR.EVER!
Thank you for hosting us. Love vintage (unlike glitter). :)
Rita

Diana said...

Such fun Christmas finds, Jill. The NOEL angels are my favorite, along with the Putz houses (nice colors, especially). I hope you'll pop over to our new link party--Vintage Charm--and link up some of your wonderful vintage posts. It starts this Thursday morning. We'd love to have you!

Donna Wilkes said...

Jillian, I have been browsing through your shop - great Christmas items! Thank you for providing the opportunity to show off our vintage finds.

Deanies Stash said...

I love vintage Christmas!! You found a lot of goodies. Thank you for hosting.

Dianne

Victoria said...

I love all your Christmas finds!!! Those little beaded Mr. and Mrs. Claus ornaments are so adorable and the little S/P tree's are just too cute!!! You find such great stuff:)

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love all your sweet vintage treasures, especially the candle salt and pepper shakers. Thanks so much for sharing everything at Vintage Inspiration Party.

Kameel huise tussen spore said...

Thank you for hosting love the red chairs.
Lots of fun from sunny South Africa

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Again thank you so much for linking up at Vintage Charm!

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Again thank you so much for linking up at Vintage Charm!