Thursday, April 11, 2013

Vintage Retro: Getting Funky with My Seventies Finds

In my last post I wrote about
our latest finds...but not of
the Bella Rosa kind.

Vintage / Retro.
A mix of 1950's to the 70's...


I haven't figured out what to do
with them yet. Sell them
in my shop? On Etsy?
Ebay?

Our booth?

I almost walked away
without getting the elephant
cookie jar.
I'm glad I did now.
He's in great condition.
Made in California.

Pyrex is always a good find.
I just wasn't crazy about this color.
One of the young moms in my
group told me she loves the stuff
from the seventies.

Me, not so much.
I lived through it.
I was little, but I remember it
all too well!
 
 


I liked the looks of this
mallard duck salt and
pepper set. Made in
Japan I believe.


And how about a LEFTON wall pocket?
I think I'll save it for my Bella Rosa store.


As well as these other goodies.
The milk glass candy dish
has a chip on the lid so I
may just bring it to my booth.

It is GORGEOUS here today again so
I'm heading outside to play with my
Dear Bebe...

See you tomorrow!


1 comment:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

you have had some great luck!!!love it all
hugs