Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Featured Today on Etsy: Vintage Wedding Theme & A Blog Shop!

Some days I feel so with it.

I have a Twitter account, I'm on Facebook, I have a smart phone.

Oh yes, I'm sooooo smart. Wink Wink!

I even have an Etsy mobile app on my phone.

So when a message came in that I had been featured in an Etsy Treasury... I was like "WOW" how cool is that?

Now, I know it is common to be featured in an Etsy Treasury, but today after being stuck in traffic and hearing about all kinds of sour news on the radio, it really lifted my spirits. It is the little things sometimes, don'tcha think?

Anyway, today's treasury theme was "Victorian Wedding Gala".... and here is my listing used:






I have a pair of stereoview cards of a Victorian Wedding....
 
Which can be found here in my Etsy shop.
 
 
And today just so happens to be BLOG SHOP day over at How Sweet the Sound so I am going to be OH SO CLEVER and link up my shop today.
 
The techonology.
The fun of blogs!
 
The fun of shopping in your PJ'S... even better.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: