Monday, April 22, 2013

On the Editing Room Floor

Each week as I am listing new items
 
  There are a few that just don't make it into the shop.
Kind of like pieces of celluloid
cut from an old film.



Maybe I thought I wanted to keep it...


Or I just thought I had a lot of china
already in the shop...
 

 
Or maybe, just maybe, the item was too heavy to pick up!

Yes, this was the case this week.
Just not sure how I'm going to sell this printer's tray
and all of these awesome letters...

 Or maybe I had too many goodies I thought paper ephemera could wait..

 Even if it contained sweet pink ribbon work like this postcard...

Or maybe I  thought it was too boring?
 
Depression glass is not a hot seller right now...
 
Now to figure out what to do with them.
 
Maybe my Etsy store. Or the booth.
Or, to wait for another day.
 
When I pick them up off of "the edit room floor"
 

No comments: