Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Second Chance Tuesday #3

Each week I'm highlighting things that deserve a second chance. I'm choosing to show items from my Bella Rosa store that are just too pretty to be hidden in the back pages of the website.

A very old, turn of the century shell purse. Very small!
Could have been for a child or a ladies coin purse.
So neat.
Pretty vintage glass beaded ornament. In the back of my mind I think.
"I hope it doesn't sell so I can keep it"
Did I just type that?????
I just love it!
A pink traditional home style lamp with asian parrot design.
Sweet.



French style flower basket. I'm thinking front door decor?


This was one of my favorite finds. An old 1920's or 30's Jack Rose perfume and bath salts set.
Still in the original rose paper covered box! Pink bath crystals... original!


This week if you are interested these items are and extra 20 percent off. Just let me know during checkout you saw them on my SECOND CHANCE TUESDAY post.

Have a BELLA day!

No comments: