Friday, October 22, 2010

Just Listed! Pink Feathery Hat, Violets Gift Book, Vintage CORO Bracelet & Pin, Victorian Autograph Book, Holy Bible

Last night instead of working on a costume for a party (it was cancelled due to a lack of interest!), I worked on getting these vintage goodies loaded onto my website, Bella Rosa Antiques.

All kinds of fun things this week:


Dear Hubs thought it was weird that I paired these two together but to me it says "Night Out on the Town!"


These gift books are harder to find than you think!


Retro pink bracelet

Larger size pink shabby roses plate... I think it is almost 12 inches.




This was of course my favorite piece this week. A vintage pink Berkshire wool hat with a gorgeous feather plume!



Vintage CORO pin...






Holy Bible from 1890






A vintage CORO bracelet...







Antique autograph book from 1878!!! It is neat to read the little poems ...they were such wordsmiths in the day...now we use Facebook and Twitter! And blogs!



Lovely aqua demitasse cup and saucer.


There are a few others but I'll let you check them out, here.


3 comments:

gail said...

Hi Jillian-I love all your loot, but I especially love the autograph book. It's an especially nice one with the pretty cover. I love all those old poems that they wrote back in the day!
I will take pictures of my booth, which isn't all that exciting. I don't get a lot of time to spend "fluffing" it, but the whole co-op is nice, so I'll take pictures soon.
gail

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
A lot of really good "stuff!" Really nicely presented too.


Love,
Ms.Daisymau

Unknown said...

Lovely treasures! Love the pink bracelet!