Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Vintage Sneak Peek at What I'm Listing This Week

 
Just catching up with vintage finds for the shop...
May seems to have taken me by surprise.
We had Bebe's dance recital, and I have no
idea where the rest of the time went.
 
Plus, It is still too cold for my taste!
 
Enjoying the sun and warmth when I can!
 
Anyway, lots of vintage finds to check out below:
 
 
 
 
 
These are a few "sneak peeks" into what I'm listing this week!
Vintage fans, a shoe pin cushion, framed graphic art, ephemera,
vintage jewelry, books...
 
 
 

A Brother's Grimm book in German... a rare find. Then how about a James Salt Water Taffy box from Atlantic City. Fun for summer décor!

I have a few avenues to choose in which to sell my wares...
Bella Rosa, Bella Rosa on Etsy, Ebay, or maybe even my newest Etsy shop, "Antique Retroactive", where I sell mostly retro items from the 50's thru the 80's.

 
Love these old antique covers. Works of art, I always say!
 
Stay tuned and be sure there is much, much more in store!
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So many pretty vintage treasures! Thanks for sharing! Greetings all the way from England :0)

Creations By Cindy said...

I love all of your vintage finds! Those things would make me happy too! Visiting from Jann's today.
Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Ivy and Elephants said...

Great goodies. I just love the shoe, so sweet and feminine.
Hugs,
Patti

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Some really fun finds! The Taffy box would be so cute in a summer time vignette! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann