Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Antique Finds of the Week - A Sneak Peek!

Getting up early is not as easy as it used to be.
But when beautiful weather is the forecast
there is no excuse for sleeping!

Below are my finds from shopping early yesterday
morning at my favorite market:

Old books, sweet framed prints
and hankie holders.


 Antique needlepoint cover from an old album.
It is hard to see but in the middle is the word "Hello"


Vintage china and porcelain


An old perfume bottle marked PARIS

And a sweet Shelley teacup in the violets pattern.

There's a lot more (old scrabble type letters, books, more letterpress blocks, vintage pin basket, chenille table runner, film reels) but I won't have them up on the site
until Thursday evening...

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

gail said...

Hi Jillian...always love to see your treasures....keep m coming!
Would love to have you visit me at the inn sometime....and we could go junkin!
gail

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Looks like you made out very well! My finds are not quite of that caliber - but I had fun nonetheless. Need to do a post about it...