Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A Fun Vintage Style Easter

Hello, hello my dear friends!
 
The Easter holiday went by so fast, yes?
 
We were super busy.  We went hunting for vintage, finished some family room remodeling, ran our vintage shop, went to Easter church service, and hosted family for Easter along with an egg hunt.

Really? How did we fit it all in.  It wasn't easy, but we managed to get it all done!
 
 
 

My Step-daughter and her family were here. 
They have a new baby and she was soooo cute
in her Easter outfit and 1st Easter basket. 
 
 
I made our family's traditional deviled eggs. I think this recipe and tradition is in it's fourth generation! That's a lotta eggs!
 
 

Bebe shares the tradition of her father's family ... finding the elusive Easter basket. He hid it this year in the dryer. She had looked in there but didn't realize it was under a pile of freshly cleaned laundry! That Easter bunny is sneaky!
 
 
The egg hunt was fun...
 
 
this may have been the first year
 
 
all of the eggs were found! It's tough
to find them in the woods and remember,
that Easter Bunny is super tricky... Sometimes
the bunny himself doesn't remember
where he put them all!
 
 
Bebe was declared the winner...
she may have had the hometown
advantage but she worked hard
to get the win!
 
Hope you enjoyed our fun
Easter traditions!
 
I'll be linking with my other
blog's linky party:

 
 
 
and also on the Vintage Charm
link party later on this Thursday.


Last week, Sharon of
Blue Willow House
gave my LuRay post a
feature!
Thanks so much!
 
Have a wonderful week!
 
 

4 comments:

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I used to love hiding baskets but now that it is just my husband, son and I, they don't want to look for theirs! I miss the Easter egg hunt....love the picture of Bebe running with her basket...perfect!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh my! How fun that all looks -- and Bebe -- she's getting SO grown up! I love that last picture of her -- that dress is beautiful! Great memories!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I wanted to stop by to thank you for your visit. I am not able to leave comments on your "Let's Talk Vintage " site. It says I have to login to Wordpress to do so and I do not have a Word Press acct.
Hugs,
Deb

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

that little green baby outfit is adorable. And yes - you always amaze me with what all you get done...