Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Vintage Blog of the Week! What an Honor!

Adirondack Girl @ Heart

Today I've been chosen "Vintage Blog of the Week" over at
Diana's Adirondack Girl at Heart blog

What an honor!


She is quite the writer and did a really nice job
laying out different tidbits about me
and all things Bella Rosa. I couldn't have done
it better myself!

Not only is Diana a good writer but she is
very knowledgeable on all things
vintage and antique. I love reading
her posts about the items she finds.
And she makes her own graphics and they
look fantastic!


Look at that!
There it is on her blog,
"Vintage Blog of the Week!"
She even has my logo
and everything.
What a nice feature.
Thank you so much, Diana!

Much appreciated. I'm looking forward
to the new friends I will meet via
your blog. After all, we are all
vintage lovers at heart, too!

Be sure to hop on over to her blog, and
add her to your lists!

6 comments:

Rue said...

It really was a lovely feature. I wish I would have seen that post of yours about the letter wreath, back then. I needed up buying one for a ridiculous amount of money lol

xo

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

A very lovely feature indeed! Couldn't have happened to a better person. Happy for you! Keep doing what you're doing - it all looks great.

Victorian1885 said...

Congratulations Jillian! What a great honour...
Have a great week!

Wanda

Diana said...

Thanks so much for the kind shout-out, Jill. Very sweet of you to say such nice things. It was a real pleasure getting to know you and your beautiful blog better :)
Blessings,
Diana

Donna Wilkes said...

That is a great feature article on you. Congratulations!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Congrats!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Deb