Thursday, January 22, 2015

New Arrivals are Here! Titanic Book, Victorian Mugs, Valentine, Vintage Jewelry, Industrial Accents and More!

Yes, new arrivals have made it to my online shop, BellaRosaAntiques.com
 
My apologies for it being a day and a half late!
Yesterday I accidently posted today's post
instead of this one.
 
You'll find vintage china, silver butter dome, vintage
Valentines, vintage jewelry, pink baby shoes, an old
book about the TITANIC, Victorian mugs,
an industrial accent and more!
 
Check out the rest, here!
 


I think my favorite is the Titanic book.
Not many have appeared in my travels.
In fact, I'm not sure I've ever come across one.
 
 
Also this week:
 
Vintage "Love Story" music box
Old Paper curling ribbon
Vintage Cottage kitchen utensil tray
 
 
 
Here is my fun industrial piece.
 
It is a car emblem.
Probably from a
"Town & Country" car
 
 
 
 
and this Noritake marmalade or condiment set.
Perfect go along for morning tea!
 
Enjoy the day!
 

No comments: