Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Let's Talk Vintage #13: Repurpose, Reuse, Remake Into Something Wonderful!

Welcome to Let's Talk Vintage!
This is where you can add a link to your latest post about a vintage piece you found, something old and nostalgic you collect or even where you can link up vintage items that you sell.

 
 
 
Today I'm sharing snippets from a local Pennsylvania
warehouse filled with dealers who love vintage or use
it to repurpose furniture and other stuff! 
 
This vendor had a unique hat or coat rack idea.
The different style numbers makes this one
add up to a perfect 10!
 
The rosettes for sale are an added bonus!
Plus, did you catch the page
book or newspaper wreath, too?
 
 
Paint anything pink and I am usually taking a picture of it! The lines and the circular mirror in this 1930's vanity are still helping women look beautiful!


I loved this booth with the great ideas...
from the recovered office style chairs to
the backgammon table to the small chalkboard pedestal table... it is filled with vintage love!


And I've ALWAYS loved old photos...
this vendor only deals in antique photography...

what a collection! She was also at the antique

show I did back in October.

 




Here are this week's features
from last week's LTV post:



Last week we saw Jann of

create this wonderful mantel
display for the New Year
 


shared collectible flower frogs.
Always a hit, but with such a
unique piece as this... wow! 
 


And last week we saw Melissa
link up her latest thrifty finds.
 
The pink bowl on the right caught my eye... it looked like LuRay dinnerware. Then I read more of her post and found out she had actually found LuRay! Does she know I am a nut for these vintage pastel dishes?????

Now it is your turn!
Go ahead, link up...
as many as you'd like:




LInking with these other great blogs:
 Vintage Inspiration Party at My Salvaged Treasures
Have a Daily Cup with Mrs. Olson
What's it Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants

14 comments:

Victoria said...

Ohhhh, that's some eye candy for sure! I love the little pink vanity, so pretty and feminine. It's on my list to get a vanity for our bedroom that I can sit behind to do my hair and make up:)

Melissa said...

Thanks for the feature! :)

The pink bowl is McCoy... BUT I did pick up LuRay that day too. Finally got a picture on this week's post.

Unknown said...

What a fun party! Thanks for hosting! First time I'm linking up :)

Roselle

Village Antiiques Mall said...

Love seeing booth views. I added one today too. Thank you for hosting Lets Talk Vintage #13. Happy New Year Jillian.

Diana said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Jillian! Happy New Year :)

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Care to share what mall this was in? Building Character by chance? Looks fun!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
All the best in the new year.
Denise

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jillian,
What fun views of those booths! Thanks so much for hosting and have a great week!
Gina

Deanies Stash said...

It was fun seeing these booths. The pink vanity is gorgeous!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I see lots of fun treasures. Love that backgammon table and of course anything pink. Thanks for sharing everything at Vintage Inspiration Party.

Unknown said...

I am very excited to link up this week! I was introduced by Miss. Kathy at The Writers Reverie! I love the pictures of all the vintage items!

~ Haley

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

Judy Pimperl said...

I'm new to the party...found you through My Salvaged Treasures. Thanks for hosting. It's another one that I will look forward to attending!
Judy
judypimperl.blogspot.com

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Sweet surprise.
hugs,
Jann