Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A sneak peek: Vintage Pink Alarm Clock, Hanky Holder, Rose Demitasse Cups and More

 
 
 
Just started going through my
latest finds this morning and took
some quick photos to give you a
sneak peek at what I brought
home from a local antique mall.
 
 
 
Beautiful demitasse set.
This is one of those occasions I wish
the chocolate pot had survived.
I'm guessing it did not since the
dealer only offered the cups and saucers.
I'll be selling them individually since
 the set is already incomplete.
 
 

Sweet, snowy angels for your tree!
Not too old but somehow a must
for a romantic, victorian Christmas!
I have six in different colors
and will be selling them in sets of three.
 
This is one of my favorites this week!
One I'd love to keep.
But, this vintage pink alarm clock will
find a new home soon.
I do get to enjoy it while it is here!
 
All these and more coming up in my shop on Thursday...
 
For today, I am linking up with
 
Hop on over and enjoy the
other vendors sharing their
wares today, including me,

3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Oooo, love the demitasse set best of all! What a great find.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful finds!
I will have to make my rounds on the Blog Shop Hop....thanks for sharing. Stop by to enter my giveaway..it closes tonight.


Ciao bella.
Creative Carmelina