Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blog Shopping, Hopping, and New Arrivals

Today I am linking up with Beverly on her blog, How Sweet the Sound.
She has recently started a "BLOG SHOP" where other bloggers or shops can link to her site.

This week I am still offering 15 percent off when you use the code SHOPWinter15 in my Etsy store.

I just added this Victorian Valentine to the Ephemera section of my Etsy shop.


And while Bebe was at school this morning, I quickly hopped around, making good use of my free time and took pictures of my latest finds.

There were vintage Valentine cards I found in a box
today that I had forgotten about!  One of the good and bad things
about dealing in antiques. You tend to forget where you
store things but then when you find them you're excited
 to have made the discovery!



I'll probably finish listing my new arrivals on my main website, BellaRosaAntiques.com, by Thursday night...

Stay tuned!




No comments: