Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stay In, Keep Warm, & Shop Our Latest Vintage Finds!

I've been working diligently to
bring you some oldies but goodies...
starting the New Year off with
some eye candy!
 
 
Pink vintage ornaments, Nippon sugar shaker,
a gorgeous rose demitasse cup and saucer,
 
 
Then after visiting my
 "secret shop around the corner"
I found these beauties:
 antique sentiment "Mother" mug,
and a rare milk glass Cafe de la Paix dish!
 
 
with awesome photos of France
as well as French wording...
 
 
A Johnson Brothers "Old Britain Castles"
 
 
The woman I purchased it from said
her Father did some work for an elderly
lady and she gave him this set as payment.
I love knowing the story behind
the pieces...it almost brings them to life!
 
 
A sterling silver Equestrian key brooch.
There is a lot going on here...
the heart, the vintage style skeleton key
as well as the horse head.
And well, it is marked STERLING!
 
 
The hints of red mixed with the gold
caught my eye!
 
And a lovely pin tray with pink roses.
There are lots more finds...
an antique Santa postcard,
Valentine postcards,
New Year graphic postcards
(1907, 1908, 1909)
and more!
Check them all out here.
 
Enjoy the day!
 

2 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Hello Jillian
Your new treasures won't last long I am sure. I love the red transferware Chocolate pot set! Have a great weekend ahead!

Wanda

Ivy and Elephants said...

So many beautiful treasures! You always have the best stuff. I love the little tea cup set with feet, so cute!
Hugs,
Patti