Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Arrivals: Robin Hood, Holt Howard, Paint By Number Ballet, Czech Porcelain, German China, Iced Tea Spoons

It has been a busy week here at the Bella Rosa shop...
hunting down just the right pieces for you!

Here are my latest finds from my my trip I mentioned in my last post...
as well as a quick stop to my "Secret Shop" around the corner.
Enjoy!


Loved this ornate gold tone frame...with the photo still inside.


A pretty violets moustache cup... hard to believe pretty and moustache are
used in the same sentence here, but they are!
I've listed two different sets of silver (plate)
iced tea spoons in different patterns.
I'm thinking porch party!



Gorgeous rose cake plate.
Mmmm. Cake.
I really shouldn't list new things when I'm hungry!

Love these paint by numbers...especially
the fact they are of ballerinas.


So pretty.

Really clean copy of a Tales of

Each week I have a favorite piece.
It is this lithograph  print.
And yes, that is a reflection of my hand in the lower
left corner. Very tough to photograph glass and mirrors.



China rose bowls. Great for soup. Great for ice cream.
One for you ...and a friend!



There's a few more vintage pieces you've got to see
so hop on over to my just listed items.

And if you're attracted to all things silver,
I've created a new category, here.

Have a great weekend!






I'll be working a children's clothing and toy sale this weekend, plus our antique booth so our next shipment will be on Monday.

Linking up with MARKET MONDAY this week...
check out all of the other lovely vendors, here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, Jill! Happy Pink Saturday - I posted the couple of pics from our adventure last week and a couple of links back to you!

Recognized some of your new finds as found that day, too! Love the music hour book - and the framed photo - sooo lovely! Have to spend some time in your shop later this week.

Be in touch!
Joy!
Kathy

Jake Winsor said...

I think that those New Arrivals Robin Hood, Holt Howard, Paint By Number Ballet, Czech Porcelain, German China, Iced Tea Spoons are really amazing. I really love to enjoy those vintage products with my own hands. I know that it would add more glamour and beauty to my new house.

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Love the roses cake plate and the cover of that music book is so charming!
Great finds. :-)

Kimberly

Sista K said...

Please....I would LOVE the music book...starting a collection of antique music books... Love your posts especially the latest on all your Easter crafts...looking good! :)