Monday, February 20, 2012

Getting Funky in Antique Shops and Pinterest

This past weekend we went downtown with my visiting Step Daughter to what we refer to as "antique row" in our area.
We came across this really fun gathering of shops. It was unique and had a different, funky feel to it....unlike other's I've seen.

Look at that funky sign!
Super cool!

This shop had homemade signs for your home interior.

This table caught my eye as well.
Great idea to do the vintage keys!

Fresh as can be .... right out of the attic probably!



Now this is cool! Wondering where this dealer found this amazing piece.
You know I want one now for my displays at the booth.

Hope you enjoyed my tour!

I'm also excited to announce I FINALLY created boards on Pinterest.
You all warned me... it is fun and addicting!

Follow me below:
Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

MJ said...

I'm trying to stay away from Pinterest! It is safer to come to your blog! That cabinet is faaaabulous!

Victorian1885 said...

What a wonderful place.. I have not gotten absorbed in Pinterest either. I fear I will not have the time to do Blogging if I do, its looks so interesting. Take care!

Wanda

Lisa said...

Pinterest is the best ever scrapbook, idea book way to save all those great things you see on the web! I love it! All in one place and organized!! I was in heaven. I just go hard for these things on the web. I started with Goodreads for books and have not looked back ;)
What fun shops you have to visit! I too love the shelf with all the slots!!
Hugs, Lisa

thistlewoodfarm said...

I love that key table! What a fun place to shop. I just followed your pinterest boards!

blessings,
karianne