Monday, March 8, 2010

Great day for the beach?




As predicted, this winter was more harsh than I would have liked. It is common knowledge around our house that I do not tolerate cold weather too well. We had tons of snow in February and it seemed like a hint of spring would never arrive.

It appeared out of nowhere this weekend! I was thrilled! I'm starting to really like MARCH.


I was even more thrilled to take a walk along the New Jersey shore yesterday. We took a nice long drive to visit with family.
It turned out to be such a beautiful day! Gramma (Ms. Daisy of The Daisy Chain) is to my left. Dear Hubs was obviously focusing on Dear Bebe because he cut my head off a little. This is what happens when you have a baby...
ha ha!
It was so crowded. I was surprised! We decided it must have been the perfect way to cure cabin fever for those cruising the boardwalk. It certainly helped me.


We're hoping to reserve a rental this summer at the beach. Something to look forward to!

This week is going to be busy. Dear Bebe has her first haircut tomorrow!
Then, it's another photo session with one of our favorite photographers. Mommy is trying to find just the right outfit. Last session we did a ballet theme. How do you top it? Suggestions welcome!

Stay tuned for photos...

1 comment:

Gina said...

What a beautiful photo, that snow looks like it is from a book of fairy tales. Good luck with the hair cut!