Monday, April 6, 2009

LuRay Cream Soups, Books of France, Paris, Vintage Recipes, Vanity Items and More!

We're adding great pieces to the website this week! I am THRILLED to offer the LuRay collectors two of the very RARE cream soups. I finally filled my goal of having a set of 8 and these two are extras in my collection and available now for purchase. They are hard to come by and we are offering them at a great price.




Here is one in Sharon Pink with the saucer.

And the other is in Windsor Blue with the saucer. They are being sold separately. It is the best way to sell them since collectors may only be looking for a specific color.





Thank you, this has SOLD.
I couldn't resist picking this book up for all of the gals who love all things French...




Thank you, this has sold.
This is a great book for coffee tables.


A couple of sweet hankies...and another I haven't shown the picture of...a ballerina hanky! So sweet!

Thank you, these have sold!

There was something about these vintage vanity items...I loved the graphics on them and their pastel colors. Great for a vintage vanity setting or a perfume collection.

Thank you, this book has sold!


We also have a very vintage recipe book which still has the original handwritten recipes on the inside covers. You can't find that in any store!



And a neat green glass ring holder. I love these and this one is very unique. The four strand aurora borealis necklace is a great find...I rarely see this many strands.


All to be listed this week!


If you are on our mailing list we'll send you a notifcation email when the items are on.



If you'd like to be on the list click here.


8 comments:

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

I do love LuRay items they are just gorgeous! Wish they were easy to find here in Australia, we have similar pastel vintage china but not as nice shapes as LuRay in my opinion.
Alicia

~CC Catherine said...

Jillian, is this French book still available? I checked on your store and didn't see it. Merci! ~CC Catherine from "Catherine de th`e Cups"

Kris said...

What wonderful offering. I'm going to check out your shoppe now.

Have a happy day

Kris

Anonymous said...

Again, lovely vintage treasures!!

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Those LuRay bowls are fabulous! Such a pretty shape.

Kimberly :)

~CC Catherine said...

Hi Jill! I wanted to let you know the package came the end of last week and I love everything! The French Songbook is just the BEST item I've added to my French collection! Love it! Thanks for the Joy thank you gift., and the vintage cards you added as a surprise are precious. I do love the PARIS book and I've got an idea on how I can clean up the edge of those pages a bit. I'll let you know if it works! ;) ~CC Catherine from "Catherine de th`e Cups"

Le_Vintage said...

oh my gosh i found yr blog and i just fell absolutely in love with it!
went to check out that french songbook but it had already sold =[

LOVE YOUR ANTIQUES can't wait for more posts =]

Izabella said...

That vintage book is wonderful. They don't make them quite this way anymore.