Friday, February 28, 2014

What is it About the Color Pink?

For those of us who just adore the color PINK,
we have this understanding.
 
 
Pink makes us smile.

 
It can lift us up and put a song in our hearts....
 
 
Can turn a gray day into an instant
summer delight

 
Even subtle shades of pink...


 
Pink can turn an afternoon
into a walk through the garden.
 
From our clothes to our jewelry to
our home décor. And even vintage toys...
 
And what I think,
about PINK...
 
It makes me happy to be a girl!
 
Hop on over to Pink Saturday to
see more versions of this
warm, spring time color!
 

All of the photos are from my website, BellaRosaAntiques.com
These are just a few of our newest arrivals!
Use this link to receive 20% off.

8 comments:

LV said...

Pink is one of my best colors to wear. Only thing is I do not have any. I tend to stick to the basic black and browns. Need to go pink shopping.

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Pink always makes my heart sing...HPS Michelle

Tea in the Library said...

Pink does make one happy! Happy Pink Saturday!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Indeed pink does make us smile and your lovely collection has made me very happy!
Visiting from Pink Saturday-
Jemma

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

luv the pink plates !
thx for sharing your luv for PinK - HPS =)

The Old Parsonage said...

I LOVE the plates too! Well I love them all, but the plates are my fav's today!

Leann

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Nice pinks and enjoyed reading (and agree pink makes a girl feel more girly). Enjoyed my visit! Thanks, Jenn

Janice Kay Schaub said...

everything is prettier with pink. Love some of the items you posted.
Happy week coming up......Janice