Thursday, September 20, 2012

Help! Falling Out Of An Autumn Doldrum & A Peek at My Latest Finds

Oh No.
Leaves are falling.
My toes are getting colder.

Someone tell me summer is not over.
Do I have the autumn doldrums?

I go through this every year but
somehow last year I really dove
into fall recipes and other fall
decorating to help lift me out.

There needs to be a bit of that again this year.

Maybe a quick dose of Pinterest? Search for all things fall and autumn?

What do you like to do in the fall? Help me help me, if you please!

In the meantime, here are some of my latest finds which I am working on for my online shop.
I'm in the middle of editing the photos right now. Uh, that is, before I started writing a post for my blog.



Teacup collectors enjoy the
differences in cups.
This one is footed making
it an extra special piece.

Fell in love with these
as soon as I saw them.
When was the last time
you saw pink prisms?
I think these are tie backs
for curtains...

A couple of retro things...like this crushed velvet tie.
 
 And so vintage retro....can we say 1970's early 80's?
 

 
I have two of these awesome paintings.
Decidedly French!
The frames are even more amazing,
if that is possible.
Not sure where to sell them.
Maybe eBay.

A pretty violets demitasse cup and saucer
 
And wow, there was so much
I liked about this vintage
cookbook.
The graphics, the title,
the age...
Perfectly vintage.
Couldn't believe it had not sold
already.
 
All these and more going to be listed either in my online shop, Etsy, or eBay!
Check my shop here.
My Etsy shop here.
 
 

3 comments:

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

pumpkin cheesecake w/ a good cup of coffee might do the trick (give it a chocolate crust and a dollop of cool wsip to really help give your mood a 'lift')

a Pocket Angel said...

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.. it was GREAT hearing from you again :-} Such lovely stuff.. Take care! ~Mary~
Ps Bebe is BEAUTIFUL!!