Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Early 80's Clutch Purse is Back

Did a little clothes shopping this past weekend. It is that darn coupon sent quietly in the mail that drives me into the store. GETS ME EVERY TIME!

Anyway, something caught my eye in the store:

Ahhhhhhhkkkkkk! It is the clutch purse! And not just any clutch purse... the kind from the early 80's?

What do you think ladies, should we give it a second chance? I'm not sure. The jury is still out for me.

Go ahead, discuss! It is my topic for today's Second Chance Tuesday. Something a little different, just to mix it up!





4 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Yes, my vote is give it another go round. I liked them the first time around too!


L,
Ms.Daisymau

MJ said...

Past that! Can't do it a second time!

Anonymous said...

Well, I remember those! But, they don't have all the nice little inside pockets like today's better purse designs. I love having a niche for every thing. Easy to put my hands on just what I need. Also, they don't do feminine vintage for me muchly.
Joy in the memories!
Miss Kathy

kab said...

too space agey for me! LOL!