Sunday, February 3, 2008

Moving Right Along & A Very Bella Recipient


We're getting closer and closer to having the first steps complete in the construction of the new website. Pretty soon I will be able to see what Arlene of Retro Boutiques has created for me.

Yesterday I went on a little buying trip as well. Found some pretty things I thought you might enjoy. I'm going to keep them a surprise for now...but just think vintage sassy with beaded, sparkly, and some additional shine!

For another post I'm going to ask for requests and find out what YOU are interested in seeing. This way when I am attending local auctions, estates sales and roaming area antique stores, I can find what you might be looking for. Or just leave me a comment on my blog, anytime and I'll add your name and item to my list.

And in closing for today, I would like to link you back to the winner of my "A Very Bella Giveaway," Carol of Sassafras & Lulu. Her photo is just too cute. I'm not sure who enjoyed the giveaway more, the giver or the receiver!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Carol!!!

I can't wait to see the new goodies you've found!

Hugs, Dara

Anonymous said...

I love your blog name, and your little silver Bella sign, very pretty.

Sassafras and LuLu said...

vintage/sassy/sparkley...
BINGO
who could ask for more?
well I suppose there are some who prefer plain...
(I told Vivian I musta been a misplaced/or displaced princess at some point because I have this need for sparkle....LOL)

thanks for the mention my dear!!!
had to check in and see how your are making out.
carol/Sassafras & LuLu

Lilybella said...

Better stock up on your goodies...it won't be long now! :)