Friday, November 21, 2014

Shades of Aqua for Pink Saturday

While helping a customer determine the color of these vintage ornaments, I set up a mini display with like hues.

After I did this... I discovered how much I liked the ornaments and wanted to keep them!

But, I didn't. I'm putting them on hold for her. After she saw the color in a better light, she really liked them too!

And that is all I have for this Friday's post for "Pink Saturday!"

Working through our internet troubles but I am happy to be able to type out this post and add a photo!

Have a great weekend... think vintage for Christmas this year.

4 comments:

LV said...

Computers are nice when they work. I have certainly had my share of problems. You never can go wrong with vintage items.

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

I like this color more lately I have a corner in my family with the color in the glass bottle you have there.Like the shape of the bottle.
Happy holiday Laura

Tea in the Library said...

This is a favorite color and I finally realized why. It is a shade common in sea glass - old Coke bottles! Love the old glass ornaments -I had a few like these. I haven't used them the past few years because the 3 little kittens won't stay out of the Christmas tree. Sigh! Happy Pink Saturday!

Victoria said...

They are so pretty! I don't blame you for feeling tempted to keep them but I'm sure your customer will be thrilled with them:)