Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Let's Talk Vintage: First Day of My New Link Party!

Can we talk?
 
Can we talk about VINTAGE?

It is one of my favorite topics!
 
Today I'm starting a
"Let's Talk Vintage" link party.
 
You can join in or just have fun checking
out what others have to share!
 
Feel free to link up your latest finds,
treasures, photos, vintage shop items,
 or vintage projects like repurposing!
 
(Your post or link just has to have something
about vintage... preferably from the 1980's and beyond.)
 
 
 
 
Today I've been having fun listing some vintage
goodies ... some on my BellaRosaAntiques.com
website, and some in my "retro" Etsy shop.
 
What are you working on? Did you find
a vintage treasure or two recently?

SO, "Let's talk vintage!":

Copy my "Let's Talk Vintage" graphic
and link up below.
 
(If the graphic is missing then the link
party is closed. Try the current date and
there should be a current one there.)
 
 
 

2 comments:

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Can't wait to see all of the great vintage beauty! Thanks for creating and hosting!

Victorian1885 said...

Thanks for hosting the Vintage party Jillian!