Friday, January 18, 2019

As We Journey Into 2019, A Belated Happy New Year!



Hello! I'm back after a long pause from blogging.  We had a wonderful Christmas season. It was all so busy and it went by in a FLASH.

This long pier was where I was the day after Christmas... so I thought it appropriate as I write my post today for the first one of 2019.

Where will this year lead us?

So far the store, Bebe, the house, and taking care of my Dad are all we seem  to be able to keep up with so I'm wondering if this year is just a continuation of the same.

I try to look at things with a positive outlook, which is something I had to learn how to do actually.
Not so hard though when you have guidance from a good Father who loves you... my Faith has really kept me grounded.

So, for a review, after we had my Step-son's wedding back in early September, we had Bebe's 10th birthday.... (can you believe this?)

 
Right around that same time she was also fitted for her first pair of pointe shoes! (A rite of passage!)

Then we had Thanksgiving,


the Nutcracker performance,
(Yes, that is Bebe in the party girl dress!)


We had the store to run for the holidays,


and then we hosted family for Christmas.

Whew! I'm all kinds of tired!

I do hope to continue to pop back in and blog on occasion... I know I can't keep up with it like I used to... but I still enjoy it.

One of the things I plan on doing soon is updating you all on the store and the things we are doing there. So, keep your eye out for another post!

Happy new year, even if it is arriving a little late.

3 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Happy New Year Jillian. Will watch for your next post.
Joy

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Happy New Year Jillian! Always love seeing what you have in the shop! Looking forward to what you create this year :)

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I love catching up with what you are doing and to see your pretty shop. Happy New Year!