Friday, August 2, 2013

Roll Out Those Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer! (As Long as They are Pink)

The mid way point of summer has passed.
I'm slowing down.

Yet I have a ton of projects
on my to do list and I'm moving
through them now like molasses
onto a pancake.

SLOOOOOOW.

Since we have new goodies
to share but I have been slack
in my duties as photographer,
I will have to rely on my fun
Pinterest boards to share
with you today!

Today we are taking a look
at some interesting PINKS!





 
Great photo of a pink
umbrella. Amazing contrast!
 
 
A sign in one of my
favorite ocean side towns
 
 
This is sooo cool!
I'm not sure where
this picture is from...
the PINTEREST link
takes you to a blog

Is this not the neatest
globe ever? It is PINK!
It is easy to
please me.
 
 
coat. A little hot now
but soon enough this will be
 much desired here!
 
Linking to Pink Saturday
at How Sweet the Sound.

Have a great weekend.
Enjoy these last few
weeks of lazy hazy summer!
 
Will be sharing my latest 
vintage finds early next week...
 
 

14 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Darling pinks! Love the coat!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Leann

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Happy Pink Saturday!
Lovely pinks :)
Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

SarahBeth said...

A pink globe! How sweet is that! Love the Barbies too -- they are so dressed up!

LV said...

Enjoyed seeing all the pretty pinks regardless of where you got them. I may have to go there soon as I am running out of pinks.

Gypsea Nurse said...

Love the coat and the globe!! FABULOUS!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Smiles~
Cat @ gypsea nurse

Christina Paul said...

How Fun! One of pinterest boards is titled pretty in Pink so I may steal some of these! :)

Tea in the Library said...

Darling post. I am always smiling after a visit. Happy Pink Saturday!

Tea in the Library said...

Darling post. I am always smiling after a visit. Happy Pink Saturday!

bj said...

Thanks for sharing all these fine pink images.
Happy Pink Sat. to you!

Ann said...

I'm a Barbie lover!!Her clothes are so cool!
Ann

Anonymous said...

Great pinks, my girl! Love the coat - and I must admit, a soft heart for those vintage Barbies - born the same year I was!

Say - I just switched to that google circles thingy - not sure what it is all about but I'm trying to increase my traffic in anticipation for opening Etsy. I've already almost tripled it since I started really using Pinterest for more than window shopping. Amazing! So - do you do the circle thingy? Took all morning to sort of kind of figure it out.

Joy!
Kathy

pinkkandy said...

I love the globe!!!!!

pinkkandy said...

i LOVE THE GLOBE!!!!

Annesphamily said...

I love your pinks! SO many pretty ones to choose! Have a perfectly pink week! I missed linking up but still show my pinks at my blog! Come visit. Hugs Anne