Friday, October 5, 2012

Scotty Dog Craz-ee

Fan of Scottie Dogs?
Even if the answer is no,
it is hard to say these
little sweeties aren't cute.
 
Here is one example in
 
I also love this style
of calendar.
You never have to throw it away
or take it down!
 
 
 Here is another example of a
collectible Scottie Dog.
 
And is it Scottie or Scotty?


This was one of my favorites...
a former piece from my shop.
It sold right away!

I even found Scottie
PJ's from Kmart for toddler's.
 
Cute.
I like them because they are pink!
 
So, to Scottie or not to Scotty?
That, is the question.
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 Linking to Pink Saturday

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love them! I think it was Mary Engelbreit that made me love them. I've bought several Scottie/Scotty (which is it?) things to resell but not sure I've ever given them up! LOL