Thursday, March 1, 2018

Updates: My Bella Rosa Etsy Shop & Vintage & Co.

Hello Friends! I'm still here!
Busy as ever but enjoying the journey.
 
My BellaRosaAntiques.com online shop may be closed but I am still selling on Etsy.
 
Be sure to check out Vintage and Co. too, while you
are shopping Etsy.com!
 
I still have my Bella Rosa etsy shop but I am
thinking my life would be so much easier if I just closed it
and combined everything into one shop.
 
Isn't that what we need in life, to simplify?
 
I need it now more than ever!
 
 
 
I had NO IDEA I would be refinishing SO MUCH
furniture! It is crazy... but I'm amazed by all that
we have accomplished. And when I say we, I
mean the hubby and I. The ball and claw foot pedestal
table above was one of my latest pieces.
The color is called "Bee's Knees."

 
We use Country Chic Paint in the All in One line. It is clay based and we just love it. I decided to paint this four drawer chest/end table and it turned out so beautiful! I used a little elbow grease (brass cleaner) and really shined up the original drawer pulls.
It sold within two or three days!
 
 
In his spare time the hubby worked on this vintage cedar chest. It was so dark and dreary .... but stripping the top and staining lid changed this piece forever!
It is gorgeous. The lower portion we used Country Chic Paint in "Cheesecake."
Their natural wax is the perfect touch.
 

I find other unique items for the store at wholesale vendor malls like this awesome sign. I wish I had time to make all of our signs but, I don't. At this particular vendor mall, everything is made in the USA! 



Some locally here in Pennsylvania, too.

 
We make some of our own items as well. 
 Old picture frames become up-cycled wall art by turning  it into a photo or greeting card holder.
 
 
Burlap table runners are also easy to add into
 the shop inventory.
 
Can you believe how crafty I am??? (LOL)
I mean seriously, I was never this crafty before,
I mainly just sold antiques. I've come a long way baby!
 
 
As for our family, Bebe is getting SO big and acts so
grown up at times. She is getting very involved with  taking ballet and is blossoming into a beautiful ballerina. My Dad is still living with us as he needs assistance with memory. He helps us paint some of our smaller pieces
and he also goes along with me on many of my "Inventory hunting" excursions! Gets him out of the house and
it is great to have my Dad along.
 
I'll be back with more updates! Hope to catch up with so many of my blogger pals, I missed posting in the month of February. Stay tuned!
 
Linking with:
Share Your Style
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Amy said...

I’m glad you’re store isn’t closing. We are heading to Lancaster in April and I want to stop and shop😀

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Thanks so much! We would be so happy if you stopped by while you were in town! We love visitors. :)

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I just love all the furniture you have in your shop. The colors and finish on them is gorgeous! I so want to get into another shop....I have a dresser and end table that I am so ready to paint but I have no where to sell them. As far as consolidating shops....I was so into having a booth that I kind of neglected my Etsy shop. Now that I am not in retail at all, my Etsy shop is doing really well. It is my main focus and I guess that is what it needed!