Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Let's Talk Vintage #64: A Vintage Happy New Year

 
Welcome to "Let's Talk Vintage!
 
This is where vintage lovers have
gathered to share their projects,
items for sale, makeovers and more...
all having to do with things of olde.
 

This week I'm offering up some antique postcards
and an old fashioned New Year's greeting
to you all... feel free to grab these and do
what you would like with them.
They are from my stash.

What are you doing for New Year's Eve
this year?


We actually have no idea!

Most likely a "home party"
with our family... maybe
a couple of friends?
Who Knows?
 
What I do know is:

As we countdown to
2016, I can truly look back and count
the many blessings of the past year.
 
 One being this fun linky party
and all of have visited, commented,
linked and shared in the joy of
friendship and love for vintage.
 
Thank you, thank you!
 
 
Praising and thanking God
for all He has provided.
 
Here's to the new 2016!
 A new focus, a new outlook!
 
**************** 
 
Now for this week's features:
 
 
 
showed us her chalkboard writing
skills. Love it, great job!
 
 
My sweet Bebe, who is seven, got a
HUGE kick out of Sandi's
Barbie house which was a Christmas
gift for her Grandaughter.
 I had to share it.
Totally rocks!
 
 
and Debbie of a Debbie Dabble
Christmas, always has the most
detailed and unique Christmas
displays in her home... thanks
so much Debbie for always
linking up each week and sharing
your house tours with us!
 
 
Remember, if you've been featured,
feel free to add this "I've Been Featured"
graphic to your side bar. Just copy
and paste!

Now it's your turn!



11 comments:

Shortbread and Ginger said...

I love old postcards - so sweet!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jill, from my family to yours - Happy New Year! Mine will be spent quietly, after all the noise of Christmas Eve and my big family. Thanks for hosting the vintage goodness, and I'm looking forward to sharing more in 2016.
Rita C at Panoply

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jillian,
THANKS so much for featuring me and for your kind words too!!
I will be giving you a Shout Out in my next post and on Google +!!!
Thanks for hosting each week and wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!!
We have a family dinner on New Year's Eve, the 5 of us, and Joe makes lobster and we also have scallops, shrimp and chicken fingers!!

Hugs,
Deb

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jillian, Great minds think alike right? :) I like your New Year's postcards. Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful New Year celebration. I look forward to another year of great posts from you.
Best wishes,
Gina

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Lovely features, treasures to explore. Thank you Jillian for Hosting Lets Talk Vintage all Year. Season's Best Wishes.

Joy

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Jillian, thanks for the party & Happy New Year!

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Jillian! Fabulous features this week - Sandi' s Barbie house is incredible and so cute. Happy New Year to you and many thanks for hosting! Jane

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

You always have the best postcards! A very happy and blessed 2016 to you!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Your postcards are lovely.
I collect old postcards and I love it when I find a good one.
All the best in the New Year.
Denise

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Love the cards!
Wishing you a happy and blessed new year!
Hugs,
Patti

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jillian, wishing you and your a very happy New Year. Thanks so much for hosting! It's always a pleasure to join your party.