Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Let's Talk Vintage #59: Giving Thanks

 
Welcome to Let's Talk Vintage!
If you live and breathe old things
and love the history behind them,
then you've come to the right place.
 
This week I am taking it easy and just
simply, giving thanks.
 
 
Thank you to all who stop by to read.
Thank you to all who link up every week
with inspiring posts.
Thank you to those who leave me
sweet comments.
 
Most of all, thank you
 for your support ...
 
I didn't think I'd still be writing
LTV posts! What an amazing journey
it has been for me to do this link party.
 
There are plenty more good ideas! I am
looking forward to many more.
 
So for today, I just want
to say, Thank you.
 
 ________
 
Here are a couple of features
for this short Thanksgiving week post:
 
 
shared this wonderful
Harlequin tabletop.
 
 
and Kim of Snug Harbor Bay
really gets into her projects!
 See how she gave this vintage
steamer trunk a new life.
 

Now it's your turn!
Who wants to party with me....


13 comments:

Victoria said...

Thank you to you Jillian! Your blog is always a warm and happy place to visit:) Thank you also for taking the time to visit my little blog. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs:)

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jillian, I want to say Thank You to YOU! Thanks for hosting such a fun party and educating us on so many things and thank you for leaving me comments too. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Gina

Rita C at Panoply said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Jill! Thank you for hosting LTV - you are very much appreciated for your contribution to our networking!
Rita

Sarah Coller said...

Thank YOU for the fun linkup! Vintage linkups are the best! Happy Thanksgiving, friend!

Blessings,
Sarah

Diana said...

Thanks so much for hosting week after week, Jill! Hope your Thanksgiving is blessed :)

Curtains in My Tree said...


We all thank you also of course for these great posts all the time

Happy Thanksgiving

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jillian,
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hugs,
Deb

Sandi Magle said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, I'm like you, I just posted from the shop, no time to write anything major this week. Please enjoy your time off and THANKS to you for hosting a wonderful blog on vintage...I love picking through all the pics....posted, Sandi

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Thanks for the feature and thank you for all the hard work you do hosting every week. Happy Thanksgiving!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you Jillian for hosting each week. It is fun to see what you write and what others link. Wishing you and yours a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

xo Dianne

Sam - Raggedy Bits said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jillian! Thank you for hosting another wonderful party and have enjoyed taking a peek at your features!
Popping by to share my Super Quick and Easy Vintage Frame Wreath.
Hope you have a wonderful week :-)

Village Antiiques Mall said...

Thank you for hosting Lets Talk Vintage 59. Love visiting and joining in.
Joy

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you so much for featuring my farmhouse coffee table. My great grand mother would be so proud. Thanks for hosting. Jo