Thursday, April 30, 2015

Vintage Finds of the Week #4

Can it be Thursday already?
Where does the week go?
 
We are heading into the weekend
and that means another chance
to look for some awesome
vintage and retro finds.
 
Below are the items I've slowly
 been working on, adding them
to the shops here and there.
Minus the Nutcracker music box!
He is already reserved for Bebe's
 7th birthday party which is
supposed to be a Nutcracker theme.
 Since he was only $3.00 I'm
not going to be too upset if
she changes her mind. We
still have five months to go!
 

If you are a LuRay Pastels dinnerware fan then you will recognize the pink gravy boat. I was so excited to find it and then turned it over and saw that it had a chip. Bummer! I'll probably keep it for my collection.

The baby shoes will get a makeover of some sort. The last pair I found not too long ago sold already!

I'm hoping a golfer will enjoy the "Caution: Golf Cart Crossing" sign... it really came from a golf course.

The book of rose recipes was actually the biggest deal of the day! This lady had a tarp set out on her lawn with a sign that read "Free" and that is where I found it.

But I still found other goodies like:

vintage suitcase
matching goblets
glass cake stand
Catherine Klein print
condiment or jam jar
antique booklets
Mod faux fur coat
pair of bedroom lamps
and more!
 
I've got enough to keep me busy
for awhile... love being
able to work at something I
enjoy doing!
 
Linking to Ivy and Elephants for
 What's It Wednesday and
How Sweet the Sound for
Pink Saturday.

Enjoy the weekend!
 

7 comments:

Audrey said...

Looks like you had a lot of nice finds. Love the matching goblets with the green stems.
Thanks for sharing.
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

Victoria said...

Free is a very good price lol:) You found some lovely treasures! We went to the Fancy Flea last weekend but it seems now that all these flea markets have become so expensive! I spent $24 buying 2 sconces and a shelf that was originally $15 but when the lady saw me looking at it, she said she'd take $5. I bought it but definitely wouldn't have paid $15 for it. Some of the furniture was in the $100's!!! I honestly find that buying this stuff online always ends up cheaper for me in the long run, even with the added shipping!

Have a lovely weekend!!!

LV said...

With your interest and finds, you will do very well with your goodies.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

You found a lot of good stuff! All different too. It only takes one good sale sometimes to load up and keep me busy for awhile. I hit an estate sale today and I am giddy with what I found. Time to list!

Sarah Coller said...

How fun! My mom is coming down from Oregon next week and we're planning a fun vintage shopping day too!

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Blessings,
Sarah

Dana of The Stone Rabbit said...

You scored BIG!!! I always think of you when I see LuRay...you taught be all about that great dish ware! I can not believe that your wee one will be 7....but I love that you are already thinking about her party! My oldest grand will be 9 in a few weeks. They were here yesterday for brunch ....and my heart just spins when they are around...I swear she's taller and taller every time I see her...and it had just been a couple of weeks. Her hair is still amazing...thick, soft curls and perfectly auburn! :)

HPS....Dana

Dana of The Stone Rabbit said...

You scored BIG!!! I always think of you when I see LuRay...you taught be all about that great dish ware! I can not believe that your wee one will be 7....but I love that you are already thinking about her party! My oldest grand will be 9 in a few weeks. They were here yesterday for brunch ....and my heart just spins when they are around...I swear she's taller and taller every time I see her...and it had just been a couple of weeks. Her hair is still amazing...thick, soft curls and perfectly auburn! :)

HPS....Dana